Have you been wanting to learn how to preserve but are overwhelmed by all the scientific and technical jargon? Not sure if you’re up with the best safety and health practices? No idea where to start or what you need?
I want you to skip all that worry and jump right to the good part: filling jars with beautiful, homemade foods, savoring the bounty of your garden, and knowing exactly what your eating!
Learn how to safely and easily can at home with this introduction to home canning ebook!
- what canning is so that you can learn all the basics in a fool-proof way
- a helpful list of food items can be safely preserved
- an explanation of the equipment needed and a printable checklist
- how to choose the right size jar so you know exactly what to buy
- a clear and easy to understand step by step canning process
- how to set up your workspace for the most efficient canning session
- how to store your canned food so that it lasts
- tips from a seasoned canner so you can learn from my mistakes and get to your beautiful jars of canned food with less hassle
In addition to the easy to understand introduction to home canning text, you’ll have beautiful full-color photos, a printable equipment shopping list to take with you to the store, a printable record sheet to keep track of your goodies, and 3 of my favorite canning recipes, to get you started on your home canning process today!
I taught myself how to can over 10 years ago. I was concerned about unknown ingredients, possible toxins from the cans, and was wanting to eat organic on a budget. When I started, I had no idea what I was doing and I was so afraid I was going to poison my family. I made tons of mistakes like breaking jars and burning jams.
Since then, I’ve taken classes, read tons of canning books and official guidelines, and put up thousands of jars of food. You don’t need to go through such a painful learning process that I did! You can get started on the right path, right away.
This Introduction to Home Canning ebook is an instant download. As soon as you purchase you’ll receive an email receipt with a direct link to the PDF that you can save electronically to read online or print it as a hard copy. This ebook will be forever yours for whenever the inspiration strikes to turn beautiful fresh food into preserves. So whether you’re canning to gift, to make the most of your garden’s bounty, to save money or to be self-sufficient, download your ebook today!
Please note: due to the digital nature of this product, I can not issue refunds. If you’re not sure if this book is for you, or if you have questions, send me an email!