If you don’t need a full design, or are a DIYer but need just a bit of help, my consultation services are perfect for you!
After an initial phone conversation, we will meet at your site and discuss your needs. I will then provide you with a written assessment and, if needed, a general, not-to-scale concept drawing.
My consultation sessions can help you:
- Learn the best way to layout your garden and homestead features
- Make the best use of your space
- Work around existing features
- Save time and money by establishing a logical project timeline
- Determine the right plant for the right place
Consultation Package: $150 and up
Contact me today to talk about how I can help you achieve the landscape of your dreams!
What Others Are Saying:
I really enjoyed meeting with Melissa. She was a great listener and had many productive ideas about how I might use my tiny yard areas in a more thoughtful way. She looked at the orientation and surrounding influences (plants, neighbors, water sources, etc.), provided plant suggestions and more. I came away with new energy and plans for my space to include chickens! – Michelle, Santa Rosa